Monday, December 29, 2008
When a vegetarian suggests a meat restaurant, pay very close attention. Don't be thrown when they tell you it's in a Shell Station, as the rewards can be great.
This wonderful place in San Marcos serves up some of the best chicken that I have ever had, and is mopped down with a rub that includes an endorphin releasing substance that must either be illegal or simply unknown to the FDA.
Not only is the chicken otherworldly, but they also have a condiment that is simply called 'Green Sauce' that is some combination of jalapenos, sour cream and who knows what else that perfectly compliments the bird.
What I'm listening to lately
- Ben Kweller-Changing Horses
- Trojan Country Reggae Box Set
- The Grand Archives
- Sun is Shining- Bob Marley vs Lee Scratch Perry
- A.C. Newman-Get Guilty
- Justin Townes Earle-The Good Life
- Bon Iver-Blood Bank
- Breathe Owl Breathe-Ghost Glacier
- Noah and the Whale
- Conor Oberst
- Frightened Rabbit-The Midnight Organ Fight
My Blog List
- ▼ 2008 (17)
- ► 2009 (9)
- ► May (13)